(Returned) - w wky

Warning:  Do Not Delete This Without Reading First

ENTER THE MATRIX

The First Guaranteed Network Program

Will you make $50,000 in the next 6 months?

Probably not, but I can show you how to turn $40 into $1550 in just a couple weeks.
 And the best part is you can do this as many times as you want

This is a Fully Monitored and Automated
SUCCESS 'GUARANTEED' SYSTEM
See details below

  • No Marketing or Sales Skills Required
  • No Monthly Fees
  • No Phone Calls or Networking Necessary
  • THIS SYSTEM WORKS FOR OTHERS,
    AND IT WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO!

    You're going to love this, because our system is pretty darn simple. It doesn't require any special skills, education, or work experience. Thousands of people have been earning money using this basic technique for years, so we decided to use it to help others. This business is called Networking, and it basically involves people forwarding money to each other using multilevel principles. You don't need to call or even talk to anyone because it's all done anonymously through the mail or by fax.

    Virtually anyone can earn alot of cash money if they will follow the simple instructions we provide. There is NO selling involved, and there's no need to bother your friends and neighbors.

    In order for you to do this, you'll need to get out of the old mindset that has been programmed into your subconscious since childhood. We call this "stepping out of the box".  We had to do it, and you can do it too. Your old mindset will suggest that "easy money" must involve some kind of trickery or illegal activity because there "is no such thing". The only good money is that which is earned from the sweat off your brow.

    Does all this sound familiar? It's all BALONEY!  This mindset was intended to keep you content as a "worker bee" while the "honey farmer" reaps all the benefits from your hard work. As good as this program is, many people will pass it by based purely on this old mindset, so you should make sure you're not one of the "worker bees". This program will teach you how to become the "honey farmer"!

    YOU ONLY MAKE 1 PAYMENT!

    This is a one-shot payment program. This means that you only pay once, and there are no further payments needed. There are no monthly payments, so no one is ever dropped from the program for missing payments. Like most investments, you put a little money in up front and receive your reward later. Everyone pays a single participation fee of $40 to join the program.

    Of the $40 you pay to join, we send $10 to three people who are in your upline. (these are the 3 people that joined this program before you.) This totals $30. Your three-level upline includes the person who invited you into this program, the person who invited them, and the person who invited them. This is the same way you will make money ... other people join in your downline and pay their uplines $10 each.

    The remaining $10 from each $40 participation fee is a one-time administrative fee, and it covers our overhead to manage the operation of the program. You never have to send us another penny!  This $10 administrative fee also provides you with a step-by-step Instruction Book called 'Mastering The Matrix'. This gives you all the information you'll need to be successful. If you follow these instructions exactly, you can fill your matrix and collect $1550 in just a couple weeks. Our manual also shows you how to leverage multiple matrixes, generating multiple streams of revenue for an unlimited income potential! Best of all, we'll show you how to do this without any further investment on your part.

    We'll also provide you with many sources that provide mailing lists and mailing services  to help you get moving quickly, if you so desire. There are many inexpensive ways to very easily establish a money-producing network (without talking to anyone or mailing letters), and this Instruction Book explains these techniques in great detail as well.

    Our program is called The Matrix, it is a 5X3 forced matrix program.  In 'traditional' networking programs, everyone sponsors as many people as they can, and everyone is pretty much on their own (uni-level matrix).

    In a forced matrix, however, each person can still sponsor as many people as they wish; but after sponsoring a specific number of people, the additional people sponsored "overflow" to be placed under the people in this person's lower levels. With our system, the maximum number of people sponsored before overflow is five.  Your total Matrix will consist of 155 people (5+25+125).

    The primary reason for using a forced matrix is to automatically help those they sponsor, and it really works great because it forces your downline to grow rapidly in a downward direction where the bigger payoffs are!

    You only need to recruit 5 members to complete the first level of your downline, and you're done.  You earn $10 for each of these, so after deducting the $40 fee you paid to join, you are already $10 ahead! And best of all, the system runs on autopilot from there.  Those 5 new members recruit five new members each for 25 members in your second level, and those 25 recruit 5 members each for 125 in your third level.  This brings your total to 155 downline members in your completed matrix.  You receive $10 for each of them, giving you a $1550 return on your $40 investment.  That's a 3875% return on your money and a matrix of this size can be completed in just a couple weeks, not months or years like other programs.

    Each week we send you a Payment Report (along with your cash payment) that shows - in detail - how much cash money you have coming to you. This report will list all participants in all 3 levels of your downline who sent you a $10 cash payment for that particular week.  You don't have to wait till your matrix is full before you get paid.  As each person joins your Matrix, you collect $10.  This is paid out to you weekly until your matrix is filled, and you have received a total of $1550.

    Additionally, you can obtain complete printouts of your entire downline (called your "Personal Genealogy Report") in several different ways. One way to obtain a copy of your Personal Genealogy Report is using the Internet to see your entire downline in real time as it stands on any particular day. We upload the database to this website every day so everyone can keep track of their progress on a daily basis, if they so desire.

    OUR FULLY AUTOMATED SYSTEM DOES IT ALL FOR YOU!

    With The Matrix you get all the expense and workload out of the way one time and that's it!  Not everyone will see it this way and they are short on vision. They will join other programs only because it may cost them a few dollars less to get started, or they fall for the Make $50,000 in just 6 months hype.  In the long run they end up paying a lot more and lose out on making the big money that our members do.

    Get Started Right Now!

    1. Print This Page
    2. Fill out the form below
    3. Mail or Fax back to us along with your $40 payment

     Two Ways To Join!

    Join By Mail Instructions:

    BayMarketing
    (Sponsor ID:1016)
    P.O. Box 319
    Kure Beach, NC 28449

    Include Payment of $40 in the form of:
    Check, Cash or Money Order

    Join By Fax Instructions:

    Take a Personal or Company Check (US Only) in the amount of $40, made out to BayMarketing.  Tape it to this page (below your contact information) and fax to:

    1-443-238-1498

    Sponsor ID: 1016

    First Name
    Last Name
    Mailing Address (line 1)
    Mailing Address (line 2)
    City, State Zip
    Country
    Phone Number (with area code)
    Email Address (required)
    Your set-up information will be sent to your email address upon receipt of your order

    [Attach Check by Fax Here]

    THE MONITORS OFFICE CONTACTS EVERY NEW MEMBER, INCLUDING YOU. THEY CONTACT YOU TO VERIFY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS AND TO OFFER YOU ANY ASSISTANCE REQUIRED.  NO OTHER PROGRAM SPENDS THE TIME OR EXPENSE TO
    WELCOME EVERY NEW MEMBER ONBOARD LIKE THIS ONE DOES

    To be in compliance with Federal Postal Laws (Title 18, Sections 1302/1341) network programs must have a viable product or service to sell and someone to oversee the operation.

    The Service: We provide a fully automated, monitored program.  We maintain a database of all members, ensuring that our members adhere to-the rules.  We provide marketing and sales services as well as timely processing of our members applications

    The Products: Each new member receves a step by step Instruction Book (Mastering the Matrix) that walks them through the successful completion of this program.  If you follow these easy step by step instructions, you will make Money. The skills you learn in Mastering the Matrix will work with any network program you ever participate in. This book alone is worth more than the entrance fee into this program

    OUR SUCCESS GUARANTEE
    If you followed the step by step directions in our Instruction Book for success, and you still haven't picked up your 5 first level members. (I can't imagine)  We worked out a special deal with the marketing company below.  They will email your ad out to one million people for a highly reduced rate and guarantee your performance.  If after this mailing, you still haven't filled your (5) first level members, they will continue to mail your ad at no additional cost UNTIL YOU DO! This is a special limited time offer available only to the recipients of this email ad

    Bulk Email Marketing Services provided by Rapidmail 2003
    EXPLODE Your Profits
    With 24/7 Dedicated Bulk Email Servers!

    Bulk Email can EXPLODE your Profits!

    Get a Dedicated Bulk Email Server sending out your ad
    24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

    Call 1-800-591-7751  ext:101

    Click Here to be removed
      ksfvyztdlkflmooxly q fy f m oqc kcdtpe ybgrgx ds efwlrzbihkg qxqsbmgeu rm wo s a