Re: migration

I notice there is a Thread.delay in the code that is migrated.
Unfortunately it cannot work because there is (so far) no special treatment
to reinstall the timeout on the receiving runtime.

I don't think this is the problem, but anyway even if it was solved, you
would not get what you expect (the hello world will never appear on the
destination).

I know that because I got caught on more or less the same example :
it seems it is the easiest way to follow migrating locations.

This should be written in the manual with a huge font : do not migrate
threads using Thread.delay.

--
Pierre Cregut - pierre.cregut@rd.francetelecom.fr - +33 2 96 05 16 28
FTR&D - DTL/MSV - 2 avenue Pierre Marzin - 22307 Lannion Cedex - France