Re: join-calculus...

Hi,

There should be no problem to compile JCL with Linux. You might also
want to check out JoCaml, which is another implementation of the Join
Calculus which is tightly integrated with Ocaml. The web page is at:
http://pauillac.inria.fr/jocaml/
There is also a (low traffic) mailing list that can be reached at
jocaml@inria.fr. There is information on how to subscribe on the web
page.

The JoCaml syntax is slightly different, but converting programs from
JCL to JoCaml is very easy. There has been no reported problem in
compiling JoCaml under Linux.

Best regards

Alan Schmitt

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.